Federal Employee Advocates
Since 1974 our Founders have been helping federal employees better plan for their federal retirement.
Our primary goal is to provide professional, unbiased federal benefit training & consulting to all members of the FERS & CSRS federal employee community.
We conduct 20 Federal Employee Pre-Retirement Strategy Webinars every year that cover a variety of topics that will help you better plan for your federal retirement, along with videos, articles, a proprietary FR 80 online calculator, and an eBook, all free of charge to federal employees who registered for one of our Pre-Retirement Strategy webinars.
Meet Val Majewski
Val’s services include:
Living Trust & Will Preparation
TSP & IRA rollovers
Life & LTC Insurance
- Val is a Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant, ChFEBC℠
- Val’s specialty is on federal benefits training & retirement planning.
- Val has been serving federal employees since 2008.
- Val is a licensed Fiduciary, which requires him to hold a Series 65 Securities License and put your needs ahead of his own.
- Val is a licensed insurance agent.