Federal Employee Advocates
Here at Federal Employee Advocates, we have been serving federal employees since 2003.
Our primary goal is to provide unbiased, complimentary & professional federal benefit training/consulting to all members of the FERS & CSRS retirement systems.
From insightful & informative bi-weekly webinar trainings, to helpful & important one-on-one federal benefit & retirement planning consultations, our aim is to delight each of our clients with insightful & helpful federal benefits information.
Our secondary goal is to offer specialized financial resources to our clients. These resources are designed to help strengthen and secure your overall financial & retirement plan.
We are independent and work with the biggest and best rated financial and insurance companies to provide a multitude of financial solutions to help our clients maximize their federal benefits. We are compensated by these independent financial firms & not by the federal government or any federal agency.
Meet Justin T. Pierce
Justin’s services include:
Living Trust & Will Preparation
TSP & IRA rollovers
Life & LTC Insurance
- Justin is a Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant, ChFEBC℠ and a Federal Retirement Consultant℠, FRC℠ .
- Justin’s specialty is on federal benefits training & retirement planning.
- Justin has been serving federal employees since 2008.
- Justin is a licensed Fiduciary, which requires him to hold a Series 65 Securities License and put your needs ahead of his own.
- Justin is a licensed insurance agent.