Today we’re going to take a break from learning about various investment strategies, maximizing social security or where to retire. I gave this quiz to the Blog staff, and one of them answered 18 of the 20 correctly. Let’s see how many you can answer correctly. There is a link to the answers at the bottom.
1. How many voting members are there in the House of Representatives?
2. The first coin to feature an African-American was?
3. Which US coin is the only circulating coin currently produced in which the portrait faces to the right.
4. The first ten amendments to the Constitution are called?
5. What are the 3 requirements to become President?
6. How long is the term of office for a Supreme Court Justice?
7. When was the U.S. Constitution signed?
8. Harry S. Truman’s middle name was?
9. Who was the first American president born in a hospital?
10. The author of the Star Spangled Banner, Francis Scott Key, was not a songwriter but actually worked as?
11. What US agencies are: BIA, USTR, OIRA, OSHA, BEA
12. Veteran’s Day is also known as?
13. The 13 red and white stripes on the US flag represent what?
14. There are how many official Federal holidays in the US?
15. How many Presidents signed the Declaration of Independence?
16. How many different cabinet departments are there?
17. How many times is the word ‘Democracy’ used in the US Constitution?
18. What year did the US begin the permanent income tax system?
19. Who was both a President and Vice President but not elected to either position?
20. Approximately what percent of all land in the US is owned by the Federal Gov’t?